Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Thursday, 3 October 2013

I LIKE Netanyahu !




I like him as he was then...












...and I like him as he is now: 










***

“...If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone.
Yet in standing alone, Israel will know that we will be defending many, many others...”

***

“...A nuclear-armed Iran in the Middle East wouldn’t be another North Korea. 
It would be another 50 North Koreas...”

***

"...I'd rather have a bad press than good eulogies..."

***


Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu












Quote:

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE LAND"
(Pamela Geller)

Looking at the map below, the little red spot being Israel, I think she is right.









^^^The little blue spot shows the size of Israel^^^










.

.

3 comments:

  1. Shalom from Israel Rita,
    Yes, Bibi is a great speaker, and knows how to charm. Sadly, he is so bent on power that he is giving our country away bit by bit. I was a fan, once...and then I moved to Israel and see the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous. Being an outsider in more ways than one, I come from a place of little knowledge but I have a feeling that, with such a "multi cultural" Knesset, let alone the multiple pressures on Israel from the outside, he is not really free to do as he might like.

    What would you like him to do? Would you like him replaced? If so, by whom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely Australia has room to make a 'second' Israel. Yes, I know, it is all about cultural heratige etc. But a second home-from-home for the children would be nice. It could be in a warm area and the same size as the current Israel. It could be a paradise in a short time.

    ReplyDelete