Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

I'm That Jew








   




Eitan Chitayat, the maker of this video, (h/t barenakedislam) writes: Lest any Jew forgets – because of all the violence directed at us, the hatred, the incitement to kill, the vile words, the missiles, the rockets, the knives, the rocks, the deafening silence of the world that we all feel right now – we should be proud of our heritage, accomplishments and spirit. Just like anyone else on this planet. And we shouldn’t be shy about it.






   





"…The world as a whole, not just the occasional liberal brat, will continue being disappointed in Israel for not having magically and non-violently resolved the dilemma of people shooting at it no matter what it does. After all there's already a book titled, "How to Make Peace in the Middle East in Six Months or Less" on the shelf. Why not just read it and do what it says?"  

Daniel Greenfield (aka Sultan Knish)






2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog thanks to Sultanknish and I am enjoying your posts immensely. Loved the "I'm That Jew" video and I am that Jew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. Sultan Knish is one of my very favorites. This non-Jew salutes the "I'm That Jew" - usually not given to decisiveness, in this case the choice is easy: In the war between the savage and the civilised wo/man, I'm on the side of Israel and the Jewish people.

    ReplyDelete